Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Birthday Questions- Age 3

Today I was going through some papers and found this. We decided to ask The Big One questions every year on or around her birthday and keep them as a reminder of how she changed over the years. For her third birthday we asked her about 30 questions. Here are some of my favorites from the list:

If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would you choose? Four

How old is Mommy? 8

What does Mommy do? Put The Little One in the swing.

How old is Daddy? 4

What does Daddy do?  Take a shower.

Where are you going to live when you grow up? To my own house.

What is your favorite cereal? Circle Cereal (Fruit Loops)

What is your favorite holiday? My birthday.

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swing, slide, play in sand, play in rain, jump in mud puddles.

What is your favorite thing to do inside? Paint, or play in my room and somebody can play in my room with me.

What do you like to take to bed with you when you go to sleep at night?  some dolls, some books and some pretend food.

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes

What do you want to be when you grow up? A baby or a sister or a mommy or a daddy or a kid.

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Fruit. Fruit is delicious.

It was fun to see life through her eyes. I can't wait to see what she says on her fourth birthday! What things do you do to document growth in your children's lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment