Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello 2013!

I welcome 2013 and feel this is our year for change. I have so many hopes and dreams for my family and I vow to make this the year that I start to put the plans in motion!

First and foremost, my resolutions:

1. Stay connected to those most important to me. I will call/write/email my grandparents, mom, dad brother, and sister-in-law at least once a week.  I will be better about remembering birthdays and anniversaries and not only remember them and buy the cards, but actually get them in the mail- ON TIME!

2. I will attend church at least 3 Sundays per month. I truly believe that I am who I am, and have overcome all my lifelong struggles because of my foundation in the church. It is my faith that has allowed me to persevere through many trials, and I vow to instill that same faith and provide that same foundation for my children. Now, if we can find a church that we both LOVE, we'll be in business!

3. I will work on being a better wife. I will be more supportive of my husband, focus more on him and make sure to put forth the extra effort to making our marriage rock solid.

4. I am going to stop yelling. I admit it... I'm a yeller and I hate that about myself! I will focus on remaining calm, and make a conscious effort to yell no more (I can tell you that it is day 2 of the New Year and I'm not doing so hot on this resolution).

5. Lose weight. Isn't this on nearly every woman's list? I am sick when I look in the mirror. This last pregnancy really packed on the pounds and I want to lose at least 50 pounds before the end of the year. I really need to get motivated and STOP EATING JUNK!

6. I want to get an education. I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. I have thrown around nursing school, Health Management, and photography. At this point I just want to be in school, whatever it takes and whatever I can do online.... I just need to bite the bullet and do it. I'm certainly not getting any younger!

So that's my plan for 2013. There is the possibility of The Captain going to school and of moving out of Florida as well. Bug will start preschool in the fall, I will be working on building my Pampered Chef business and raising my girls. I think that's enough to work on for now... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment