Friday, May 11, 2012
"Remember, I Love You" Magnet
This was our take home craft this week at Story Time. It is very quick and easy and takes few supplies.
Flesh Colored Card stock
Thin ribbon of any color about 10" long
1. Trace your child's hand, while signing "I love you", or you can just cut out a hand in that shape.
2. Place the heart sticker in the center of the hand
3. Tie the ribbon in a bow around the index finger
4. Glue the strip magnet on one side of the clothespin
5. Glue the hand on the opposite side of the clothespin leaving a bit of the bottom of the clothespin showing.
That's all! Pretty simple huh?