Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rainy Day Fun: Indoor Hopscotch

Another activity that we used in our house when we were forced to stay indoors is Indoor Hopscotch.
So simple and inexpensive. I think I will try to make it a bit more permanent, so I am plan on painting one on an old sheet with fabric paint. That way we can pull it out and use it, then fold it up and put it away for next time. Anyway this is what we did this time:

I took a roll of masking tape and made the hopscotch outline. Then made the numbers out of masking tape also. Surprisingly it was pretty durable. I think we had it up for four or five days. It was walked on, played with, and vaccuumed and I still had a hard time pulling the tape of the rug. I will update the post after I finish my permanent one.

Here's what it looked like:


It's kind of hard to see because of the pattern on my rug, but you get the idea? What do you do when you are stuck inside?

No comments:

Post a Comment