Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hand Print Foot Print Flowers


We also did this craft at our play date today for the little ones. I saw this on Pinterest. The picture above is from that blog and is much better than my finished product. But I'm pretty pleased with what I got considering I was working with a four month old who got shots yesterday!

Supplies

Washable Paint
Paintbrush
White Construction Paper

1. We Painted the Little One's feet and hand and pressed them on the paper to make the hand and foot prints. I only got one of the Little One's hand prints, because she was pretty fussy at the time.

After the prints dried, I went back and painted a stem and grass and added a few more flowers to fill up the empty space. I am going to go back and write in the Little One's name and the date somewhere on the top.

Here is my (almost) finished product. The Big One refuses to get paint on her hands or feet, so I think I am going to try this with her, but by tracing her hands and feet and cutting them out of construction paper. We'll see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment