19 Popsicle sticks (mine were small, so you may need fewer if you use bigger ones)
Glue Gun (works best, but you could try with crafter's glue)
Photo of your child
Ribbon/Magnet or anything else you would like to use to display the frame
1. Paint all the Popsicle sticks front and back and let dry.
2. Glue 12 of the Popsicle sticks together (or enough to cover the photo with a little extra on each side of the photo)
3. Glue one Popsicle stick in the middle at the bottom.
4. Glue a Popsicle sick on each side above the bottom stick.
5. Glue four Popsicle sticks together creating a square.
6. Glue the square on top of the base of the frame.
7. Glue puzzle pieces all around the top and sides of the frame.
8. On the bottom write "I love you to pieces" in permanent marker.
9. Glue ribbon on the back for hanging.
10. Insert child's picture through the top of the frame.