Monday, July 9, 2012

Mini Movie Monday- Episode 1

Recently, while attempting to organize my digital photos and videos, I came across many that I had forgotten existed. Over the course of a few days, I spent several hours opening file after file reliving countless memories stored on my hard drive and tiny pieces of plastic.

In this digital age, I find it so easy to fill up a memory card, take it out of the camera and dash off to buy another, only to repeat the vicious cycle. At any given time, I have eight or ten memory cards stashed in various "safe" places with limited knowledge of what treasures they may hold.

So, for those days when I am feeling particularly nostalgic, and want to walk down memory lane, I will have my favorites stored here, on my blog. Soon a single click of my mouse will allow me to watch my memories live and in color.

The Little One found herself in the mirror of her toy. Of course once I got the camera she only did it a few more times. Sorry for the shaking of the camera. I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep it still.

No comments:

Post a Comment